Nie można wyświetlić tego widżeta.

How to re-activate my number?

ROZWIĄZANE

Poziom 9, Zwiadowca Przestworzy

Hi, I had an Orange phone number. But I forgot to top it up in time. Now the sim card can't connect to any operator. I'm in Ukraine and can't visit Poland at the moment. Is there any way I can restore that number?

I've topped it up successfully an hour ago, but it is still not working. Please, advise. 

1 ZAAKCEPTOWANE ROZWIĄZANIE

Rozwiązanie:

Poziom 42, Mistrz Międzygalaktyczny

Re: How to re-activate my number?

@illusive try to call the helpline tomorrow. Introduce the matter, maybe something else is wrong with the restoration of the number. However, you have to reckon with the fact that it could already be a gulf. In the past, it was possible to recover up to a year on the hotline.

Wyświetl rozwiązanie w oryginalnym poście

5 ODPOW. 5

Poziom 41, Sternik Międzygalaktyczny

@illusive  you should  try call 510100100 on monday and ask about it, or visit www.orange.pl and try by chat ( button "help"- contact) 

@illusive if the number was disabled no more than 6 months ago, it should be recoverable. You can use the Mój Orange account on your own or you can do a sorry call on the hotline: +48 510 100 100

Poziom 9, Zwiadowca Przestworzy

Thank you, @ketrasaArtur ! It was disabled more than 6 months ago 😞

@illusive try to call the helpline tomorrow. Introduce the matter, maybe something else is wrong with the restoration of the number. However, you have to reckon with the fact that it could already be a gulf. In the past, it was possible to recover up to a year on the hotline.

Poziom 37, Nawigator Galaktyczny

@illusivenapisał(-a)

Thank you, @ketrasaArtur ! It was disabled more than 6 months ago 😞

The chances to restore are very slim then. I would say it is impossible. I tried in the past and was told: "it is too late".