Nie można wyświetlić tego widżeta.

Charges for calling to/from Finland in «Orange Smart na kartę»

ROZWIĄZANE

Poziom 6, Zwiadowca Przestworzy

I have a simcard with Orange smart na karte. I will go to Finland and call from Finland to finnish mobile numbers.How much will I be charged? How much is to call from Poland to finnish mobile numbers?

1 ZAAKCEPTOWANE ROZWIĄZANIE

Rozwiązanie:

Poziom 45, Pionier Misji

In "Orange Smart na kartę" without package or bundles you will be charged 0,29 PLN/min for call from Finland to finnish mobile numbers.
You can buy some package for example http://www.orange.pl/kid,4002009309,id,4004954035,article.html and then this call will be free. The same cost will be for call to Swedish mobile numbers if you are in Finland.

If you are in Poland, cost of call to Finnish mobile number is 2,37PLN/min.

Wyświetl rozwiązanie w oryginalnym poście

4 ODPOW. 4

Poziom 36, Nawigator Galaktyczny

OrangeEU napisał(-a):

I have a simcard with Orange smart na karte. I will go to Finland and call from Finland to finnish mobile numbers.How much will I be charged? How much is to call from Poland to finnish mobile numbers?

With Polish card SIM Orange in Finland you call to Finland and Poland for free, but within  "Fair Use Policy". 

Poziom 6, Zwiadowca Przestworzy

Thank you.And If I'm in Poland calling to Finnish mobile numbers are also free?There is no limits like 200mins,600 mins per month?And for example calling to Swedish mobile numbers if I am in Finland are also free?

Poziom 45, Pionier Misji

In "Orange Smart na kartę" without package or bundles you will be charged 0,29 PLN/min for call from Finland to finnish mobile numbers.
You can buy some package for example http://www.orange.pl/kid,4002009309,id,4004954035,article.html and then this call will be free. The same cost will be for call to Swedish mobile numbers if you are in Finland.

If you are in Poland, cost of call to Finnish mobile number is 2,37PLN/min.

Zespół Nasz Orange

@OrangeEU
I encourage you to tag a post which for you seems to be the most useful. You can do it as per the below instruction:

Opcje posta - Zaakceptuj jako rozwiązanie.JPGThis way it will be easier for other users to find this post Emotikon: Szczęśliwy.