Nie można wyświetlić tego widżeta.

1 kontrakt światłowodowy LOVE zamienił się w 2 kontrakty

Poziom 17, Badacz Przestworzy

@j131  You are right that it was only 1 invoice. I'm not sure I will ever know what that 3rd number was, since it has now disappeared from the website. I tried to ask the chat robot about it but it didn't work haha

Poziom 37, Nawigator Galaktyczny

@Login451napisał(-a)

@j131 

The 2 salesmen I saw at the Orange stores spoke perfect English, but they didn't give me any paper copy of what I signed, so I don't really trust them. The second one also said he would solve my problem, but the next day, a very helpful English speaking customer service person told me what the salesperson promised was not possible. He told me to file a complaint, so I guess this is what I should do.

Go figure... Usually people complain about the incompetent representatives not able to communicate in English. Apparently you got "over-competent" ones...

First of all you have to have a copy of the contract. Orange has to provide you with a copy of it. If the invoice is not in agreement with the contract then the invoice will be corrected at the next billing cycle. After you file a compliant, of course.

PS. Forget the chat bot MAX - it is an insult to the term AI. It serves its purpose by identifying the customer, but that's it. Don't expect anything of "him".

@j131 

Thank you a lot.

Tomorrow I will see if I can cancel the remaining contract if it was indeed signed over the phone. I could keep it, but they automatically gave me a new phone number instead of transferring my existing one to Orange. Customer service says it is too late to do the transfer.

@Login451napisał(-a)

Tomorrow I will see if I can cancel the remaining contract if it was indeed signed over the phone. I could keep it, but they automatically gave me a new phone number instead of transferring my existing one to Orange. Customer service says it is too late to do the transfer.

It may be indeed too late, but then again it may not - it depends in large part on the competence and good will of the representative. In my case the number was transferred roughly a month after signing the contract (IIRC). But of course YMMV.

@Pablo5 @ketrasaArtur @j131 Obudziłem się i zobaczyłem, że mam teraz nową, poprawioną fakturę.

Nie wiem, czy czytają to forum, czy widzieli złą recenzję online, którą napisałem wczoraj, ale wygląda na to, że w końcu przyznali, że coś jest nie tak 🎉

Poziom 41, Sternik Międzygalaktyczny

@Login451  to efekty reklamacji i procesu, który , jak napisałem wyżej, musi trochę czasu trwać.

Wyprostuje się wszystko powoli 

@agat13Wczoraj, tuż przed cichym naprawieniem części problemu, nadal nie chcieli przyznać się do błędów, ale musimy czekać i mieć tylko nadzieję na najlepsze? To okropne, mam nadzieję, że zmieni się to dla ich przyszłych klientów.

Nie ma jeszcze żadnych wiadomości, zadzwoniłem pod numer obsługi klienta, aby anulować moją umowę, ale nie oddzwonili do mnie w ciągu 2 godzin, tak jak obiecali. Minęły 4 godziny, więc zadzwonię ponownie

@Login451 

Is the new invoice correct? I mean is this the charge you expected?

@j131 The PDF file was not updated and still shows the old amount and the 3rd number, but the new price that is displayed on the website corresponds to removing the 3rd number.

Other than that, I find it quite disgusting that they started billing the day they called me, they didn't tell me the details of the new contract and didn't tell me during the call that I was accepting a new contract. Also, again, they are making me pay for a phone number that I don't need and that they didn't give me a SIM for because they said it will be automatically replaced by my current number.