Nie można wyświetlić tego widżeta.

Krakow, Paulinska 8 - Poor LTE Signal

Poziom 6, Zwiadowca Przestworzy

Hello,

Signal terribly degraded a month ago. iPhone and Router indicators show 1-2 singal bars almost all the time and sometimes the signal totally disappears. I have been using LTE internet for 11 months already and everything was just fine until that moment. Is there any accidents with 4G cell towers around me? Please keep me updated, because I am considering on contract termination - internet is crucial for my job.

Best Regards,

Pavel

4 ODPOW. 4

Poziom 36, Nawigator Galaktyczny

@tettonapisał(-a)

Hello,

Signal terribly degraded a month ago. iPhone and Router indicators show 1-2 singal bars almost all the time and sometimes the signal totally disappears. I have been using LTE internet for 11 months already and everything was just fine until that moment. Is there any accidents with 4G cell towers around me? Please keep me updated, because I am considering on contract termination - internet is crucial for my job.

Best Regards,

Pavel

We are just clients, like you. We can do neither of these things. Have you try contacting the provider?

Poziom 41, Sternik Międzygalaktyczny

@tetto  try  check it on https://www.orange.pl/view/mapazasiegu?footerlink=true&_ga=2.91124186.137881156.1555393363-119588773...

If you  have android system on smartphone you can check it on NetMonster app

Ah, I thought orange moderators also check the threads and report problems. That would be logical. 

Yes, I told the guy at the Orange sales point, he said he reported the issue. But nothing has changed since then. I think that was 2 weeks ago or so...

Yep, I checked the map. It says "agregacja 4 pasm 4G/LTE" in my zone so it's more like an issue with cell tower or something.