Nie można wyświetlić tego widżeta.

A few questions about using Orange services

Poziom 6, Zwiadowca Przestworzy

Hello, I am the holder of the SIM card of Orange operator  I have a couple of questions regarding my SIM: 1. I often travel outside of the European Union. Will my SIM card work on the territory of the Russian Federation? (I have a positive balance of 50 euros on my account) 2, How can I configure roaming on my phone ( do you have instructions on the web?) 3. How can I set up the forwarding of incoming calls and SMS to another phone number ( do have have to do all set up while I'm in the Republic of Poland?) 4. Is there a user's cabinet in which I can go to view the balance and manage my account? Thank you

3 ODPOW. 3

Poziom 37, Nawigator Galaktyczny

Hi  @forwarding , I can only answer some of your questions. I have no knowledge of roaming in Russia. To tell you how to set up roaming on your phone you have to specify what brand it is and what model. Account management for Orange.pl card holders is possible in two ways .. 1. after the user account on orange.pl 2. by the application MyOrange eg for Android phone ... sorry if my English is not correct. Bardzo szczęśliwy mężczyzna

Regards

Poziom 45, Pionier Misji

If you have pay&go offer in Orange PL, roaming service is active from start. You don't have to do anything. Sometimes you should restart your handy after you cross a border. In pay&go tarrif in Orange PL there is not avalaible service like forwarding SMS or calls. To check balance use code *124*#. (sorry for english)

Poziom 33, Ekspert Galaktyczny

Hello forward 🙂 If you have a prepaid SIM card then roaming is already active. You don't have to activate anything. Just make sure that the phone numbers in your phone book are with the country prefix, eg +48 to Poland.

In the European Union countries will soon be a "roam like at home" rule, so as an Orange customer you will use your phone with no additional coasts. 

Outside of the European Union, for example in Russia, it's not so good... Almost PLN 5 per minute for an outgoing call, PLN 2 per minute for an incoming call (remember, in roaming you pay also for incoming calls), and PLN 1.50 for sending an SMS.

Be careful about data and internet. It costs about 30 PLN for 1 MB. Good idea is to block cellular data in your phone and use only WiFi for the internet.

About redirects... As @Piotrekk85 said, it's not available in prepaid offers, but you can redirect calls to a voice mail. It's free.

As @Misiek62 said you can check your balance and services at Mój Orange. It's available for you on a computer on site www.orange.pl/mojorange or as an mobile app "Mój Orange" - for Android is here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=pl.orange.mojeorange&hl=pl For both you must register to use it, but it's quite simple and we can help you with that.