Nie można wyświetlić tego widżeta.

Termination of my contract with Orangle PL

Poziom 9, Zwiadowca Przestworzy

Hello,

Our company is based in the Czech Republic and in previous years it had registered branch in Poland, which we recently cancelled. Now we have to cancel all contracts related to the business in Poland. Unfortunately I don't speak Polish and the Orangle PL customer line is only in Polish. My question - Is there any email address of Orange PL for problem solving in English?

8 ODPOW. 8

Poziom 42, Mistrz Międzygalaktyczny

@jantraxler unfortunately, it is not possible to send the contract termination to the e-mail address. Orange has long since abandoned this form of contact. The method of delivering the signed notice by letter to the following address:
Orange Polska S.A.
ul. Jagiellońska 34
96-100 Skierniewice

Poziom 22, Odkrywca Przestworzy

Only method: by letter. On paper. While dealing with hi-tech company, provider of mobile telephony and the Internet.

Company which - by the way - has no English-speaking customer support.

In European Union. In 21st century.

Holy Molly 🙂

TripleFacepalm.gif

@jantraxler @Janhalb a lot of people react this way to the lack of e-mail contact.
The hotline: +48 510 600 600 it is possible to contact us in English. Even if MAX speaks in Polish, ask for an interview in English. You can try to terminate the contract on the hotline.

Poziom 37, Nawigator Galaktyczny

@jantraxler 

Unfortunately Orange has no email support for customers, in any language.

Since you are a business client you may try the business support phone number mentioned by @ketrasaArtur , they may (or may not) speak English. The problem is you do have to deal with the automatic system first (which calls itself proudly and boldly "artificial intelligence"), and it only interacts in Polish-like language. To be honest, if I were you, I would try to find a Polish-speaking friend to help with this issue. I do realize this is awkward and totally inappropriate but may be the safest option.

Poziom 22, Odkrywca Przestworzy

"...it only interacts in Polish-like language"

You made my day! 😄

Max provides information only in Polish, but you can switch to an English speaking consultant.

Poziom 9, Zwiadowca Przestworzy

Thank you guys ! I didn't expect such a feedback. I was trying the AI hotline in Polish and it was pretty funny. The bot kinda understands czech since it is in a way similar slavic language, but when the AI put me through to a real person, I was told that no one in the department could speak English. They were probably just embarrassed to speak a foreign language. It's a very complicated situation. 😄

@jantraxler in order for us to have access to the data, your case could be resolved on the forum😊. So only the traditional letter remains.