Nie można wyświetlić tego widżeta.

Net contract Swiatlowod

ROZWIĄZANE

Poziom 4, Obserwator Przestworzy

Net contract Swiatlowod

Hello, I would like to install fiber connection from Orange,
but I am not sure if I will be in Poland for 12 month. (the shortest contract available) Are there any other options.
I would like to know what are the conditions to resign from the contract after 6 months for example.

Thank you for the information.

1 ZAAKCEPTOWANE ROZWIĄZANIE

Rozwiązanie:

Zespół Nasz Orange

Net contract Swiatlowod

@alexkaniv napisał:

(...) I am not sure if I will be in Poland for 12 month. (the shortest contract available) Are there any other options. (...)

Yes, there are other options. You can order fiber connection from Orange with a contract for an indefinite period of time. However, it would mean higer monthly charges Emotikon: sfrustrowany. Example below:

Cennik usługi Neostrada oznaczenie.jpg

With such contract you can resign whenever you want, of course with an agreed notice period Emotikon: Szczęśliwy.

Wyświetl rozwiązanie w oryginalnym poście

4 ODPOW. 4

Poziom 18, Badacz Przestworzy

Net contract Swiatlowod

Welcome to Poland after 6 months can be dispensed, however, a contractual penalty is charged, so it is not worth it

Zespół Nasz Orange

Net contract Swiatlowod

@alexkaniv napisał:

(...) I am not sure if I will be in Poland for 12 month. (the shortest contract available) Are there any other options. (...)

Yes, there are other options. You can order fiber connection from Orange with a contract for an indefinite period of time. However, it would mean higer monthly charges Emotikon: sfrustrowany. Example below:

Cennik usługi Neostrada oznaczenie.jpg

With such contract you can resign whenever you want, of course with an agreed notice period Emotikon: Szczęśliwy.

Poziom 19, Odkrywca Przestworzy

Net contract Swiatlowod

It has been a while since you asked this question. It looks like Orange might be pricy for this what are you looking for. In which city in Poland you would like to hock to net?

Zespół Nasz Orange

Net contract Swiatlowod

@alexkaniv

I encourage you to tag a post which for you seems to be the most useful. You can do it as per the below instruction:

Opcje postaOpcje posta

This way it will be easier for other users to find this post Emotikon: Szczęśliwy