Nie można wyświetlić tego widżeta.

The line doesn't work at all

Poziom 12, Tropiciel Przestworzy

Hi, 

I live in Gdańsk, Brzeźno and the line here doesn't work since the last 2 weeks, I can't even open a page, a page!

I try to contact the customer service and the info line where 'nobody' speak English in 2022.

I want to terminate the contract and never come back.

*Topic moved from "Sieć i dostępność usług" - mod Wojciech.

* Post edited due to netiquette – moderator Kinga

9 ODPOW. 9

Poziom 41, Sternik Międzygalaktyczny

@Adrianotarave We don't know what service you have, what modem you have and how you measure the transmission speed. Do you have a problem with the device connected with the cable or with the wifi? Have you tried on other devices and it has the same effect? Provide more information ...

I'm talking about 'mobile line' 4G, Lte. I change device, I try to set 3g only but nothing changes. The only way to talk with someone for ask information is via forum or an infoline where nobody speak English in the freaking 2022.

I just want to end it, it is just a shame and as foreign I feel really sorry for you guys (polish) who need to handle this....

*Post was moderate because of social rules - mod Wojciech.

@Adrianotarave LTE depends on transmitters in the area and the settings on the phone. Here's the info. Please try depending on the phone. Translate via google

Konfiguracja internetu, MMS, SMS w telefonie | Orange Polska 

The line doesn't work in all Brzeźno at all and in other zone of Gdańsk, and travelling also in some zone of Poland. The transmitters all around Poland are so bad that it orange in the bottom of the list in fact of quality è line service, beside all the shameless customer service.

In Brzeźno (Gdańsk) I can't even loading a page, it take minutes or it don't load at all.

I'm an IT technician and is not about setting, as I said I also try a different device and is doing the same.

@Adrianotarave  If that were the case, nobody in the whole country would use LTE internet. Check your devices (are they bought in Poland?) And verify it with someone who has the LTE service. I doubt you wouldn't know anyone with an Orange number or service. Put your card on another smartphone and put it on yours. You won't do much with writing, it's time for tests and as an IT technician you know what I'm writing about.

After all, you can compare your and your friend's settings and speed tests in the same place

Let's look for a solution, not just complain 🙂

I test the sim with another cellphone (polish version)

I test any other setting/option on my and in the other device

In all brenzo (Gdańsk) doesn't work or work really slowly but if you go out, it work, slowly but work. The service get worse and worse day by day. So please don't talk about being or not being a technician, orange is a mountain of shame. Nobody care. 

@Adrianotarave One thing I can advise is a visit to the Orange Salon. There you will find someone speaking English who will help you clarify the matter

Poziom 42, Mistrz Międzygalaktyczny

@Adrianotarave due to the fact that it is a mobile internet, there is no guarantee of achieving high and constant internet speeds, so it is not a basis for terminating the contract, even if the mobile internet is weak. Because data transmission takes place, but very slowly.
You can use it until the end of the contract and / or look for a device that could improve the quality of the service. I believe that the best internet speed can be obtained by sharing the internet connection on a smartphone, but when the smartphone works this way, its battery will deteriorate quickly.

Poziom 36, Nawigator Galaktyczny

With regard to your mysterious LTE "line" which is supposedly not working in Gdańsk, I suspect you do have a faulty/bad hardware or else the signal is just weak where you live. You don't live in the whole Brzeźno area, though, so your generalization is unfunded. I travel around Gdańsk quite often and the LTE coverage is mostly quite decent. Perhaps there is a transient technical problem with the nearby BTS?

These things happen from time to time. You could have provided some more details here, somebody could then come up with more information or even a useful advice.