Nie można wyświetlić tego widżeta.

Premium services

Poziom 7, Zwiadowca Przestworzy

Premium services

Hi!

I'm getting paid for some paid services (like play4fun, gameasy). And I did not subscribe for them. I turned on blocking for premium services on my Orange page. And some guy from the Orange office has turned some additional blockings on. But I still got charged for this stuff. And I was not able to reach Orange English speaking service. I was told by some robot that I would receive a call, but it never happened.

Please, help me fix this. I do not want this stuff bothering me. I'm planning to move to Play, if nothing changed.

Best regards.

11 ODPOW. 11

Poziom 37, Nawigator Galaktyczny

Premium services

HI! 

Maybe I did not understand it completely, but I think that apart from blocking, in order not to receive new Premium SMSs, you have to unregister from the providers of these "services", sometimes you just need to send a "STOP" to the appropriate number assigned to your Premium service ... able to determine when such activation of services occurred? In such a first SMS, the message contains information about how to cancel such a service.

Premium services

Hi! Thank you for the answer.

So I have SMSes (from Orange) like this:

Przedluzasz dostep do subskrypcji Gameasy INFO: 008001410196 support_pl_customerservices_pl, koszt 10.0 PLN co 7 dni. Rezygnacja-kliknij: .... Reklamacje kieruj na support_pl_customerservices_pl

How can I send a STOP? Where?

To use URL for Rezygnacja-kliknij, I have to log in. But I did never open an account on this site. So is there a way to get rid of all these services. I want to use my phone just for calls and Internet, nothing else.

Poziom 45, Pionier Misji

Premium services

Please contact with customer care again. Activate "blockade for electronic services" (in Polish "Blokada na usługi elektroniczne"). In Orange PL electronic services are sth diffrent than premium services.

Call 510100100 (for English support).

Premium services

I did call this number a lot, was told by the robot, that an English speaking consultant will call me back. But it  never happened, not at all.

Poziom 45, Pionier Misji

Premium services

Did you activate Anonymous Call Rejection (ACR)?

Premium services

I'm pretty sure, I did not. But I can check if you tell me where I can find and how it will be in Polish.

Thank you very much.

Poziom 45, Pionier Misji

Premium services

Premium services

No I didn't turn it on.

Capture.PNG

Poziom 34, Ekspert Galaktyczny

Premium services

Go here.

Click POKAŻ on "Blokady".

Turn on these services: