Nie można wyświetlić tego widżeta.

red dion under Swiatłowód

Poziom 4, Obserwator Przestworzy

Having red diod on in my Funbox3. It's impossible to reach out to these guys, it's been 3rd day I am still waiting for a call from Orange. They have helpline in English but never call back!!
So I am having a red dion under Swiatłowód, I did those tricks with restart and etc, but I assume there is something wrong with the wires.

Please would really appreciate any advice

2 ODPOW. 2

Poziom 41, Sternik Międzygalaktyczny

@mara_0908 If the red doida is FIBER, the optical signal is too weak. If it's the INTERNET LED, you have the wrong password for the service. In the first case, only an Orange technician can help, in the second you can Restore the modem to factory settings using reset and the modem itself should download the settings. In both cases, the hotline should help by sending a report to the technician

When the POWER diode is red, the modem should be reported to the hotline for replacement

You can check the correct orientation of the plugs in the optical socket and modem by pressing them gently. If that doesn't change anything, all that's left is a Technician visit

Poziom 37, Nawigator Galaktyczny

@mara_0908 

So it is this model, right?

https://orange.binaries.pl/bw//20155/0/27832/4262b61a-0564-4dcc-8eaf-09086c5919d9.pdf

Could you tell which diode is red?

If the first one: modem is dead, needs to be replaced.

If the second one: you are right, something is wrong with the wiring and you can do nothing about it, just call the hotline and ask for assistance.

If the third one: login is incorrect. Resetting the modem to factory default (not just restarting) should help. Hotline should also be able to fix this remotely.