Nie można wyświetlić tego widżeta.

wifi loses on Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite with Funbox 6

ROZWIĄZANE

Poziom 13, Tropiciel Przestworzy

hi l am barrie Galaxy Tab S6 Lite loses wifi conection 3 or 4 times a day and will not connect for maybe an hour after this it connects for a time l have done a master reset and l am writing this on my windows laptop which does not have so much of a problem  l can use at the same time and laptop works but tab has lost wifi  , we have here orange and we run a funbox 6 which is very fast, the reason l purchased the tab s6lite was because it was said to run with the new funbox 6 from orange. before I had a tab 2 this would not run on the funbox6.

mod, sm p615 is the mod  softwere up to date

orange has been here and told me everything is ok? is this a problem from the tab s2 lite or is it the firebox 6

*Changing name of the topic - mod Wojciech.

1 ZAAKCEPTOWANE ROZWIĄZANIE

Rozwiązanie:

Poziom 42, Mistrz Międzygalaktyczny

@manton If you have access to FunBox, I would suggest separating the WiFi band into 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz. After the WiFi is separated, you need to check how the tablet will work.

Here is a link with a video on how to divide the WiFi band on the FunBox router:

https://youtu.be/lw8tIGRnSQw

The login details are on a label on the bottom of the router.

Wyświetl rozwiązanie w oryginalnym poście

2 ODPOW. 2

Poziom 42, Mistrz Międzygalaktyczny

@manton If you have access to FunBox, I would suggest separating the WiFi band into 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz. After the WiFi is separated, you need to check how the tablet will work.

Here is a link with a video on how to divide the WiFi band on the FunBox router:

https://youtu.be/lw8tIGRnSQw

The login details are on a label on the bottom of the router.

Poziom 13, Tropiciel Przestworzy

l have not been able to do this and because l cannot speak Polish the YouTube vidio is all in Polish l am writing this on my laptop ,   because on my samsung tab s6 lite will not connect to the wifi l have tryed to contact orange over chat but as soon as l say l am English they say l must call a 0800 number and that takes a long time and does not always work also it cost a lot , l have found the firebox  on my laptop and can see it has 2.4 and 5 GHz.  if l know it is the firebox l could go to orange and say l want a new one then l must get orange to install it and for that they want 150 zl if it will be better l dont know, or maybe it is the s6 lite and l could also take it back this l also brought from orange l would lose all my daten and l still will not know which one is not working right l wish the technicians at orange were better.