Nie można wyświetlić tego widżeta.

Restore phone number

ROZWIĄZANE

Poziom 7, Zwiadowca Przestworzy

Restore phone number

Hi, I was wondering if you can help me out with my problem, I've got my phone number blocked for some reason (516 xx xxx), I use it from time to time, I'm not currently in Poland, but I need my number badly, I'll top it up once it's unblocked... Thank you)

1 ZAAKCEPTOWANE ROZWIĄZANIE

Rozwiązanie:

Poziom 42, Mistrz Międzygalaktyczny

Restore phone number

@Denys1 what is displayed after entering the code *124*# and the green receiver? It may be that outgoing connections are already blocked. If you still have the date of received calls, you can easily top up. If you don't have a date already, the number may be in the disabling stage. You will get help after contacting the hotline +48 510 100 100.

Wyświetl rozwiązanie w oryginalnym poście

2 ODPOW. 2

Poziom 31, Pasjonat Galaktyczny

Restore phone number

@Denys1 call +48 510 100 100 from any number in any network in any country
And talk to the operator

Poziom 42, Mistrz Międzygalaktyczny

Restore phone number

@Denys1 what is displayed after entering the code *124*# and the green receiver? It may be that outgoing connections are already blocked. If you still have the date of received calls, you can easily top up. If you don't have a date already, the number may be in the disabling stage. You will get help after contacting the hotline +48 510 100 100.