Nie można wyświetlić tego widżeta.

Mój Orange Android 4.2.1 - IOException

Poziom 6, Zwiadowca Przestworzy

Hey, I cannot use the app anymore as it crashes on the start (Ssung Galaxy Note 3, Android 8.1, exception details below). Could you fix this, please? It might be caused by using an outdated Goolge Play Services Library (https://developers.google.com/android/reference/com/google/a…) or passing the wrong context (it need the application's context instead of the activity's or fragment's one). Thank you for your help!

Kind regards,
Glenn

---

FATAL EXCEPTION: main
Process: pl.orange.mojeorange, PID: 4299
java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
at com.android.internal.os.RuntimeInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(RuntimeInit.java:450)
at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(ZygoteInit.java:807)
Caused by: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method)
at com.android.internal.os.RuntimeInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(RuntimeInit.java:440)
... 1 more
Caused by: java.io.IOException: Connection failure
at com.google.android.gms.ads.identifier.AdvertisingIdClient.zzc(Unknown Source:78)
at com.google.android.gms.ads.identifier.AdvertisingIdClient.start(Unknown Source:15)
at com.google.android.gms.ads.identifier.AdvertisingIdClient.getAdvertisingIdInfo(Unknown Source:58)
2 ODPOW. 2

Poziom 6, Zwiadowca Przestworzy

As I do not speak Polish, here is the translation by deepl.com/translator:

Hej, nie mogę już korzystać z aplikacji, jak to się awaria na starcie (Ssung Galaxy Note 3, Android 8.1, z wyjątkiem szczegółów poniżej). Czy mógłby Pan to naprawić, proszę? Biblioteka usług Goolge Play Services Library ( https : //developers.google.com/android/reference/com/google/a... ) lub podanie błędnego fragmentu kontekstu). Dziękujemy za pomoc!

Serdeczne pozdrowienia,

Glenn

Zespół Nasz Orange

Hi @Glenn,

thanks for describing your issue :). Firstly, I would recommend to clean the cache and then try to run the application once again.

Anyone "in the room" has the same device and experienced similar issues?