Nie można wyświetlić tego widżeta.

low wifi speed

ROZWIĄZANE

Poziom 11, Tropiciel Przestworzy

low wifi speed

我的公寓的wifi速度现在很慢。在它之前达到100Mbs之前,现在只有约0.2Mbs ...而且通话中的人无法说英语,我不知道该与谁联系,现在该怎么办...某人天可以提供帮助吗?

tłum.: Prędkość Wi-Fi w moim mieszkaniu jest teraz bardzo wolna. Przed osiągnięciem 100 Mb / s teraz jest to tylko około 0,2 Mb / s ... a rozmówca nie może mówić po angielsku, nie wiem z kim się skontaktować, co mam teraz zrobić ... Czy ktoś może pomóc w ciągu dnia?

________

* Wpis został przeniesiony z działu pomysły oraz przetłumaczony translatorem Google - moderator Kinga

1 ZAAKCEPTOWANE ROZWIĄZANIE

Rozwiązanie:

Poziom 37, Nawigator Galaktyczny

low wifi speed

@Dora9 

Log in to your bank's transaction service. Complete the transfer details: Account number (i.e. your individual 26-digit bank account number assigned to the subscriber's account) and the amount to be paid you will find: on the invoice - these details can be found on the transfer form or in the new My Orange - go to the "Invoices and payments" tab, in the "Unpaid invoices" section, and then "Transfer details", current account in My Orange - go to the "Unpaid invoices" tab and click "Transfer details". In the title of the transfer, enter: number or numbers of invoices for which you want to pay - you will find them on the payment form, in the title field and at the top of the invoice, Recipient's address details - if your bank requires this information, please provide: Orange Polska S.A

Al. Jerozolimskie 160 02-326 Warszawa

Payment settlement on the Orange Polska account for online transfers: It takes place the next business day at the latest. It may happen that the deadline is longer (e.g. for technical and organizational reasons on the part of financial institutions). When making an online transfer, Include the bank's daily session schedule, which is on each bank's website. A transfer made in the afternoon and evening hours may affect your Orange Polska account the next business day (in the first session).

Wyświetl rozwiązanie w oryginalnym poście

7 ODPOW. 7

Poziom 42, Mistrz Międzygalaktyczny

low wifi speed

@Dora9 这是论坛上的问题,而不是想法。 重新启动路由器并检查互联网操作。

tłum.: @Dora9 To jest pytanie na forum, a nie pomysł. Uruchom ponownie router i sprawdź działanie Internetu.

________

* Wpis został przeniesiony z działu pomysły oraz przetłumaczony translatorem Google - moderator Kinga

Poziom 20, Odkrywca Przestworzy

low wifi speed

你用的是什么型号的路由器,有没有用网线检查速度?

tłum.: Jakiego rodzaju routera używasz i czy sprawdziłeś prędkość za pomocą kabla sieciowego?

________

Poziom 21, Odkrywca Przestworzy

low wifi speed

對我來說,隨著速度的降低,它會通過斷開路由器與電源的連接並重新連接來重置路由器。
另一個問題可能是未付款時不支付互聯網賬單嗎?

tłum.: Dla mnie, gdy prędkość spada, zresetuje router, odłączając router od źródła zasilania i podłączając go ponownie.
Innym pytaniem może być to, czy rachunki internetowe nie są płacone, gdy płatność nie jest dokonywana?

________

low wifi speed

I found the unpaid invoice, but in now situation, how to pay the bill on internet now?

Pracuję w Orange

low wifi speed

@Dora9 Hello. You can reach our customer service. Please call 510 100 100. 

low wifi speed

@sebaswiderski Hi, yes I called, but the person can only speak Polish,and I entered 1 for English but no one called back.

Poziom 37, Nawigator Galaktyczny

low wifi speed

@Dora9 

Log in to your bank's transaction service. Complete the transfer details: Account number (i.e. your individual 26-digit bank account number assigned to the subscriber's account) and the amount to be paid you will find: on the invoice - these details can be found on the transfer form or in the new My Orange - go to the "Invoices and payments" tab, in the "Unpaid invoices" section, and then "Transfer details", current account in My Orange - go to the "Unpaid invoices" tab and click "Transfer details". In the title of the transfer, enter: number or numbers of invoices for which you want to pay - you will find them on the payment form, in the title field and at the top of the invoice, Recipient's address details - if your bank requires this information, please provide: Orange Polska S.A

Al. Jerozolimskie 160 02-326 Warszawa

Payment settlement on the Orange Polska account for online transfers: It takes place the next business day at the latest. It may happen that the deadline is longer (e.g. for technical and organizational reasons on the part of financial institutions). When making an online transfer, Include the bank's daily session schedule, which is on each bank's website. A transfer made in the afternoon and evening hours may affect your Orange Polska account the next business day (in the first session).