Nie można wyświetlić tego widżeta.

internet speed

ROZWIĄZANE

Poziom 11, Tropiciel Przestworzy

internet speed

Hi. i have to write my question in english. we live in Bielanki village in Brzeziny. We use Orange as internet provider. i am not happy with the internet speed. we experience slow flow of internet and interruptions in the connection. in most online speed test pages, our speed is around 4.60/mbps. is that normal here? is there a way to improve our internet speed? i expect an Orange personel to take care of this issue. my phone number: *********. Ps: the owner of our Orange membership is my parents-in-law. thanks in advance. *************. Email:***************

Personal data has been hidden - Rafał

1 ZAAKCEPTOWANE ROZWIĄZANIE

Rozwiązanie:

Poziom 42, Mistrz Międzygalaktyczny

internet speed

@obalci the wired connection should improve, unless the main router does not provide a higher speed.

Wyświetl rozwiązanie w oryginalnym poście

6 ODPOW. 6

internet speed

@obalci It seems to me that this is ADSL internet, and because the speed is below 10 Mbit / s, so there is a considerable distance from the centrala.
Can you make a screen shot of the line parameters from the router? After the line synchronization speed it can be deduced whether the internet speed can be increased further.

internet speed

Hi. Thanks for the reply. I will try to have a screen shot of the line parameters from the router and paste here when I know how to do it. I think it is ADSL here, because we use telephone lines in this village and I do not think that they are very new. Our environment: The wire connected ''livebox'' modem is located downstairs and we use a ''tp-link'' enhancer upstairs where we live. 

internet speed

@obalci Question is how fast the line synchronizes. The described circuit is ok. It is important that the amplifier is as close as possible to the router, unless it is connected via a cable, not via WiFi

internet speed

the amplifier and the router is connected via wi-fi and their distance is max. 10 metres (downstairs-upstairs ~). If I make a wire connection between them, will that give a better result?

internet speed

@obalci the wired connection should improve, unless the main router does not provide a higher speed.

internet speed

dziekuje bardzo 🙂