Nie można wyświetlić tego widżeta.

Internet add-on for Orange Love Package

ROZWIĄZANE

Poziom 11, Tropiciel Przestworzy

Hello 

As far as i know, Orange does not offer support in English online so i am trying here. 

Last month i went to an Orange Store to extend my Fiber internet contract and add switch my phone number from prepay to a subscription.

The agent there recommended the Orange Love package (i am familiar with those from another country) but the problem was that it did not have enough internet for me and i asked if there are any add-ons/extra options only for mobile internet because a more expensive Love package included services i do not need. 

She said that there is an option - 10 GB for 10 PL. I agreed with this but i was given an additional SIM card for this option but she said that this option will be used after my 10 GB already included in the Love package and i do not need to use the 2nd SIM card.

The problem is that, now after using the 10 GB from the Love package, it does not seem to use the other 10 GB from the option and the internet is slow. 

Does anyone have experience with this kind of options and packages? Is this really how it is supposed to work? 

I am familiar with Orange services from another Country and this 2nd SIM card does not make sense for me. If i really have to use that one, i'd rather cancel it and upgrade to a more expensive love package. 

1 ZAAKCEPTOWANE ROZWIĄZANIE

Rozwiązanie:

Poziom 34, Ekspert Galaktyczny

AFAIK (I'm prepaid offer advisor so I don't know postpaid offer perfectly) - That 10 GB should be used properly after using Orange Love basic package - I think we will need to check your account. Contact us at chat - our advisor should order a callback for your phone. Prepare Polish phone number before contacting chat - we will call you back within 2 hours.

Wyświetl rozwiązanie w oryginalnym poście

6 ODPOW. 6
Anonim

Nie dotyczy

Actually, it depends on which one Orange Love package you have at the moment.
Is it Love Mini or Love Standard?

In Extra and Premium you have unlimited data (Extra 20 GB with full speed, then 1 Mbps / Premium 40 GB). 1 Mbps is a pretty decent speed for mobile, so I guess it will be enough (I remember that I could easily watch YouTube at 480p with this speed, so ;])

And yes - you will have to use the 2nd card if you want to use the network at full speed, because the packet is not shared between two numbers you have.

So personally, I would recommend to upgrade your Love package if you need a lot of data, it is cheaper than acquiring another data packets in Love Mini or Standard. I understand, that you do not need TV service, as I had understood from your post, but depending on how much data you actually need per month, I guess it will be pretty sure a lot cheaper. 

Re: Internet add-on for Orange Love Package

Hello

Thank you for your suggestion. 

Right now i need to know if this option should work as they said in the store or i have to use the 2nd sim card.

So: i have the mini plus an option for another 10 GB but i have 2 SIM cards. 

If i have to use the 2nd one as well.. then i will upgrade as you suggested.

AFAIK (I'm prepaid offer advisor so I don't know postpaid offer perfectly) - That 10 GB should be used properly after using Orange Love basic package - I think we will need to check your account. Contact us at chat - our advisor should order a callback for your phone. Prepare Polish phone number before contacting chat - we will call you back within 2 hours.

I would use the chat but the last time i tried, they said - in english though - that they can't provide support in english. 

If it needs to be checked I will try again in a Store where someone speaks EN. 

Thank you for the answer though. 

The callback option has been added in this month. So if you contacted us before it wasn't available yet 🙂

I'm not talking about about options to get in touch.. i'm talking about the language. If it's only in PL - no matter if it's chat or mail or calls -  then i have to go to a store and hope to find someone that speaks EN.