Nie można wyświetlić tego widżeta.

Internet for 50

Poziom 7, Zwiadowca Przestworzy

Internet for 50

Good day,

I just try to enable 50gb for 50 of internet data but received SMS, which said me that it is not possible... Reason I already enable it... But I need to enable because I am using EU data and it is finished for this moment... May be u can advise another options for EU data or we can cancel present package and enable new one...

3 ODPOW. 3

Poziom 18, Badacz Przestworzy

Internet for 50

Pokaż szczegóły

Try clearly explain what you have and what you are trying to do.

Poziom 42, Mistrz Międzygalaktyczny

Internet for 50

@Yurylook I suspect that you have enabled an Pakiet internetowy dla wymagających, 50 GB for 50 PLN, where there is 5.3 GB in the EU. You can check the status and validity by sending an SMS with the text ILE to the number 360.
Reactivation of the package is possible if you have enough funds on your main account.
You can check the balance of the main account, use * 124 * # or in the Mój Orange application.

Poziom 34, Ekspert Galaktyczny

Internet for 50

@Yurylooknapisał(-a)

Good day,

I just try to enable 50gb for 50 of internet data but received SMS, which said me that it is not possible... Reason I already enable it... But I need to enable because I am using EU data and it is finished for this moment... May be u can advise another options for EU data or we can cancel present package and enable new one...

Hey,

If I understood properly, after trying to activate 50 GB you received that the bundle is already active?
If so, it means that you have periodically activating bundle and tried to activate one time package.

As @ketrasaArtur mentioned, it's possible to activate bundle again if you have 50 zł on your balance, but...

If you have periodic package, you need to activate periodic package or deactivate it before activating one time package.

1. Check your balance by calling *124*#
  2. If you have 50 zł, then you can activate again periodic package by calling *115*6*50#
    • Or you can deactivate periodic package by calling *115*6*0# and then activate one time by calling *115*5*50#

Periodic package is shown in application as "cykliczna" or "odnawialna"

One time is shown in application as "jednorazowa"

===================

Hej,

Jesli dobrze zrozumiałem, po próbie aktywacji pakietu otrzymałeś informację, że pakiet jest już aktywny?
Jeśli tak, to znaczy, że masz aktywny pakiet cykliczny, a próbujesz włączyć jednorazowy.

Jak wspomniał @ketrasaArtur, możesz włączyć pakiet ponownie, jeśli masz 50 zł na koncie, ale...

Jeśli wcześniej włączyłeś pakiet cykliczny, teraz możesz włączać tylko pakiet cykliczny lub musiałbyś najpierw wyłączyć pakiet cykliczny.

1. Sprawdź stan konta dzwoniąc pod numer *124*#
  2. Jeśli masz 50 zł na koncie, możesz aktywować pakiet cykliczny 50 GB kodem *115*6*50#
    • Albo możesz wyłączyć pakiet cykliczny kodem *115*6*0#, a następnie włączyć pakiet jednorazowy kodem *115*5*50#

Jest to też możliwe przez aplikację Mój Orange, zwróć tylko uwagę na dopisek "jednorazowa" lub "cykliczna" w nazwie pakietu 🙂