Nie można wyświetlić tego widżeta.

funbox 3 after short circuit

Poziom 9, Zwiadowca Przestworzy

I have a problem, because I made a short circuit in the house and since then there has been smoke from funbox 3, it seems to work, but it stinks from it. Does anyone know if I will incur the costs if I order a fitter? I have a feeling it will break soon

6 ODPOW. 6

Poziom 37, Nawigator Galaktyczny

@GeorgeW Contact Orange in chat or by phone 510100100 and report the problem. They should propose to replace the device.

I will definitely report it. he works remotely and I need the internet. I'm just wondering if there's a chance Orange will find out it's my fault and make me pay?

Poziom 37, Nawigator Galaktyczny

If the device is leased, it will not incur replacement costs. This can be done in an Orange showroom by the person for whom the contract is drawn up.

Poziom 41, Sternik Międzygalaktyczny

@GeorgeW You should report in chat that the modem is hot and smells bad. I think the operator will not check what was the reason for the damage. As he wrote @byczyn_86  the modem is leased, so you will bear the replacement costs when you call the fitter to your home for technical assistance. You can replace it at the Service Office for free, but only if the contract is signed by you. Otherwise, you must have a written authorization to arrange this exchange. Only be careful when disconnecting the fiber optic cables and secure them properly. Try to take all the elements of the set for exchange 

I applied today and got the information to take to orange and replace. Tomorrow I will go and let you know how it ended. Thanks for the help

Poziom 42, Mistrz Międzygalaktyczny

@GeorgeW As the router is owned by Orange, there are no replacement costs in the event of a damaged router. Free exchange in the salon. It is important that the replacement is made by the person for whom the contract or the authorized person is.
Is the replacement complete?