Nie można wyświetlić tego widżeta.

Roaming with a Mifi

Poziom 7, Zwiadowca Przestworzy

Roaming with a Mifi

Hello everyone,

First of all I must tell you I am not a youngster although a young 73 year old: womanwink:

I hope someone will be able to help me and tell me in plain language what to do.

Although I live in Germany Orange.pl think I am in Poland which they have done for the past 10 years and anyone who visits with a mobile phone Orange will pick them up for roaming.

I have a new sim card which tells me I can roam without extra charges.

At home it connects me to the internet through our TP-LINK Mifi and although slow, it works.

I have tried to use it further in Germany, the mifi is connected to the notebook or Kindle have the full connection sign, but then when i try to get to the internet it tells me i am not connected to the internet.

I do not have a modern mobile phone it is an old Nokia for SMS and calls  only.

On my account I have experimented with the 7 day roaming connection,

We are working for a call.

We turned on the service of someone.

He called us a greeting

Thank you for your request.

We turned on the service of someone.

He called us a greeting

Order accepted implementation. 0 result will inform you by SMS

Within 300mb Internet roaming package 7 days days you still have to use: 300mb Service is valid up to 6.8.17 Terms available on orange

Order accepted implementation. 0 result will inform you by SMS

Within 300mb Internet roaming package 7 days days you still have to use: 300mb Service is valid up to 6.8.17 Terms available on orange

Yours hopefully

pompom

P.S. I don´t know what label I should have chosen 

2 ODPOW. 2

Poziom 37, Nawigator Galaktyczny

Roaming with a Mifi

@pompom1944

Hello Pompom If you live close to the Polish border, you may be able to set the range for transmitters / transmitters from Orange, even in roaming mode. Look in your location settings for your location where roaming is enabled. As a service provider point to Orange.pl.

Poziom 7, Zwiadowca Przestworzy

Roaming with a Mifi

Thank you for your reply.

I have contacted TP-LINK as advise to do by the Orange Customer service, I am waiting for TP-Links responce